Thanks for your interest in Lit Crawl San Francisco on Saturday, October 17! Lit Crawl San Francisco is the world’s largest literary pub crawl, and features hundreds of authors during its three hours of hot and crowded literary mayhem. Lit Crawl only accepts submissions from literary organizations, writing groups, reading series, and publications. If you are an individual who would like to participate in the festival, please submit in the 2020 Main Festival category. Lit Crawl is committed to encouraging diversity in the literary world and promoting as wide a range of writers as possible. Accordingly, Lit Crawl welcomes submissions from organizations representing marginalized social groups including (but not limited to) people of color, LGBTQ, diverse genders, people with disabilities, and ethnic, cultural, and religious minorities. Our criteria:
- Are your authors free on Saturday, October 17, from 5:00-9:00 pm?
- Is your organization local or in some way connected to the Bay Area? Or able to travel to San Francisco on October 17?
- Can your organization curate four to six authors who will engage a live audience of literary lovers?
- Lit Crawl curator slots are limited to ONE hour.
- Lit Crawl readings are on the short side (6-8 minutes per author).
- Lit Crawl is unable to feature book sales and signings.
- All authors' photos and bios will be listed online.
- All submissions will receive an automatic reply, as well as another response by the end of August. If you do not receive a response by August 31, 2020 you may assume your event was not selected. If you are not selected, it certainly doesn’t mean we don’t think highly of you!
Thanks again for letting us know about your organization and its literary efforts!